1. Criteria of Visa Issuance
A Japanese visa will be issued to an applicant, when he/she meets all of the following requirements and if the issuance is considered to be appropriate.
(1) The applicant possesses a valid passport and is entitled to re-entry to a country of his/her nationality or a country of his/her residence.
(2) All submitted documents are authentic, completed and satisfactory.
(3) The activities to be engaged in Japan/the civil status or the position of the applicant/the period of stay meet the requirements for the status of residence and the period of stay stipulated in the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act. (Cabinet Order No.319 of 1951. hereinafter referred to as the “Immigration Control Act”)
(4) The applicant do not fall under any of the items of Article 5, Paragraph 1 of the Immigration Control Act.
The Embassy of Japan does not accept visa application through an agent.
Visa applicants must submit application documents directly to the Embassy by themselves.
For details about visa application, please contact to the visa section at the Embassy.
4. Contacts for more information
Monday to Friday（Excluding holidays）
Embassy of Japan
Plot 8 Kyadondo Road, Nakasero
Tel: 0414- 349542/3/4