- Research Students
- Undergraduate Students
- College of Technology Students
- Teacher Training Students (Now Closed)
1. Place all your documents in a single envelope or folder arranged according to the list. Write the document Number (refer to the numbers in Application Guidelines) in the right upper corner for all the documents.
2. Please submit ALL necessary documents including copies at once. These documents will NOT be returned. Should you foresee the necessity of keeping a copy of the requirements for your own purpose, it should be done BEFORE submission of documents.
3. Please submit your application package in hard copies (Applications submitted through e-mail is NOT accepted.) to the Embassy of Japan in Uganda on or before the indicated deadline date below.
Late applications WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
4. Although Japanese proficiency may not necessarily be the determining factor, all applicants are required to take the Japanese language exam.
5. Please bring your ID (Passport/National ID/Driving permit/Company ID/School ID) and Birth Certificate (3 copies each), when you come to submit the applications to the Embassy.
|Application Deadline (must be received by the Embassy)||17th May, 2018 (Thursday) 17:00|
|Announcement of preliminary short list||24th May, 2018 (Thursday), Embassy of Japan|
|Writing Test||25th May, 2018 (Friday) in kampala (TBA)|
|Interview||29th May, 2018 (Tuesday) in Kampala (TBA)|