- Research Students (Now Closed)
(Academic background: University Graduates with 1st class or Upper 2nd class Honours Degree or Masters Degree)
- Undergraduate Students (Now Closed)
(Academic background: A' Level leavers, only for students with Natural Sciences, A' Level leavers with A in Mathmatics)
- College of Technology Students (Now Closed)
(Academic background: A' Level leavers, with a minimum of B in Mathematics and at least two principal passes.)
- Teacher Training Students (Now Closed)
1. Place all your documents in a single envelope or folder arranged according to the list. Write the document Number (refer to the numbers in Application Guidelines) in the right upper corner for all the documents.
2. Please submit ALL necessary documents including copies at once. These documents will NOT be returned. Should you foresee the necessity of keeping a copy of the requirements for your own purpose, it should be done BEFORE submission of documents.
3. Please submit your application package in hard copies (Applications submitted through e-mail is NOT accepted.) to the Embassy of Japan in Uganda on or before the indicated deadline date below.
Late applications WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
4. Although Japanese proficiency may not necessarily be the determining factor, all applicants are required to take the Japanese language exam.
5. Please bring your ID (Passport/National ID/Driving permit/Company ID/School ID) and Birth Certificate (3 copies each), when you come to submit the applications to the Embassy.
6. Only people who pass the screening will receive notification for Written Exam and for Interview.
|Application Deadline (must be received by the Embassy)||7th June, 2019 (Friday) 17:00|
|Announcement of preliminary short list||17th June, 2019 (Monday), Embassy of Japan
Short listed candidate received phone call on 17th June.
|Writing Test||20th June, 2019 (Thursday) TBA in Kampala,
Candidiate who passed the selection will receive phone call on 24th June.
|Interview||26th June, 2019 (Wednesday) TBA in Kampala|